Careers At The Leadbetter Golf Academies
Here's your chance to excel at various careers with the growing network of Leadbetter Golf Academies across the world, and take your coaching experience to the next level!
In 1983, when the doors to the very first Leadbetter Golf Academy opened, the golf world’s view of instruction changed forever. David’s swing philosophies and teaching methods revolutionized the way people thought about instruction itself. David continues to push the boundaries of golf instruction with the A Swing, the most significant change to golf instruction in years.
Today, with over 32 academies across the globe, The Leadbetter Golf Academy and its network of elite instructors continue David’s tradition of innovation and excellence by bringing premier golf instruction to players of all ages and abilities.
The Leadbetter Golf Academies offer a holistic approach to golf instruction that incorporates swing analysis, course management, mental preparation and physical conditioning. Our facilities provide the ideal setting for golfers to train and hone their abilities. The facilities at The Leadbetter Golf Academies provide the latest teaching analysis tools as well as extensive training space in a profession and modern setting.
HEAD COACH - LEADBETTER KIDS CHINA - An Exciting Opportunity to Live & Work in Shanghai
Salary & Benefits:
- $70,000 USD plus
- Chinese Work Permit
- $1500 USD relocation bonus for candidates outside of Asia (must accept this offer before Dec. 15, 2019 to qualify)
- Additional annual bonuses based on performance
- Deliver Golf Instruction in accordance with the Leadbetter Instruction Curriculum.
- Lead the Shanghai Leadbetter Kids Instructor team and monitor / supervise instruction practices.
- Conduct and deliver promotional activities to increase growth of participating students.
- Represent the brand and store with professionalism and distinction
Full Leadbetter Junior Coaching certification and future opportunities to join other Leadbetter Coaching facilities.
About Leadbetter Kids:
Leadbetter Kids is a “first touch” junior golf program developed exclusively by the Leadbetter Global Development Team that introduces juniors to golf through a fun and educational curriculum system that includes games, challenges, testing and much more. The curriculum aims to build exceptional athletes and exceptional people from a very early age.
Leadbetter Kids Certified Instructors provide expert leadership and guidance to young athletes all over the world to help them develop mental strength, athleticism, character and passion for doing their best in all endeavors. We are always looking for passionate golf instructors to join our Leadbetter Kids team.
Leadbetter Kids allows children to create a love for the game while simultaneously learning golf fundamentals and important life skills. The program was developed to be the most comprehensive junior golf curriculum in the industry with sequential learning levels that kids can enroll in for 2-4 years to ultimately become the best athlete and individual they can be. Through Leadbetter Kids everyone can join us in helping kids participate in a “Game for Life.”
LEAD COACH - LEADBETTER GOLF ACADEMY INDONESIA
About Leadbetter Golf Academy:
With over 40 academies across the globe, The Leadbetter Golf Academy and its network of elite instructors continue David’s tradition of innovation and excellence by bringing premier golf instruction to players of all ages and abilities.
The Leadbetter Golf Academies offer a holistic approach to golf instruction that incorporates swing analysis, course management, mental preparation and physical conditioning. We are recruiting for a new academy that will be focused on junior development in Jakarta, Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be provided with the full Leadbetter certification and will become a Certified Leadbetter coach upon completion.
We are looking for a coach with previous experience developing and working with juniors on a full-time basis. Experience as a competitive player would also be highly beneficial as well as previous experience working in Asia. You would be expected to keep abreast of successful junior programs global and youth development initiatives to help further enhance the program.
- To deliver golf Instruction and professionalism in accordance with the Leadbetter Instructor Certification and instruction techniques and philosophies.
- To manage all day to day scheduling and business operations required to run a high-end golf facility.
- To develop with Senior coaches an extensive junior program for long term student development.
- To deliver weekly junior program, camps and on course tuition.
- To work on own initiative to build up client base for coaching.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary – Approx -£25,000 after tax per annum
- Annual bonus tied to academy performance
- Full Leadbetter Instructor Certification
- Monthly housing allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity to meet and learn from David Leadbetter and other top members of the Leadbetter coaching team
- Become part of the global Leadbetter Instructor community
To apply for this position please send CV with profile photo by the 10th of November. Successful applicants will be contacted by the 18th November. Position start date, mid-January 2020. Please apply to email@example.com.