WELCOME TO THE 2019 LJGA SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
David Leadbetter and his world-class team of instructors and performance staff are delighted to offer junior golfers aged 10-18 years an unforgettable summer camp game improvement experience at his world headquarters – LGA ChampionsGate Resort, Florida.
Students will be immersed in week-long programs based on David’s famed “Holistic Approach” to golf instruction. Utilizing 30 plus years’ experience coaching juniors around the world, Leadbetter-Certified coaches will instill players with valuable insight and improvement in the technical, mental, physical, and on-course skills of the game, allowing each junior golfer to take his/her game to the next level. David’s and his team have helped countless Tour Professionals and aspiring junior golfers reach the pinnacle of the sport, including 23 Major winners and 7 World No. 1 players.
The Leadbetter Junior Camps will take place at the expansive full swing and short game practice facilities at LGA's World Headquarters location, home to many of the world's top Tour players. Small group sizes also ensure each participant receives plenty of individual attention throughout the camp. Each camp finishes with a friendly but competitive tournament on one of the ChampionsGate golf courses with specialized strategy and on-course coaching.
If you're younger than 13 but still want to experience a summer camp at Leadbetter Golf Academy, Orlando, check out our Leadbetter Kids summer camp program!
2019 Summer Camp Highlights:
- Enhanced game improvement learning environment with passionate and experienced instructional team
- Education and discussion on practice routines, tournament preparation, and college golf opportunities
- Use of the latest cutting edge golf technology including Trackman 4, BodiTrak, and SAM PuttLab
- Leadbetter Junior Training Workbook with practice plans and game analysis tools
- Use of the Leadbetter Online Player+Coach Platform for ongoing improvement
- Evening activities at our private community clubhouse and local theme park attractions
- Local first-class accommodations in a private community just steps away from the academy
- "LJGA Athlete's Pack" including LJGA hats, shirts, and more
- Multi-week Students receive a Customized LJGA Golf Bag
- Access to the Academy's state-of–the-art practice facilities and industry-leading game improvement technology including V1® Golf, Trackman®, and Sam Putt® technology
- Leadbetter Golf Performance fitness and nutrition sessions
- Mental coaching
- Club-fitting recommendations
- On-course strategy on the 36-hole, Greg Norman-designed ChampionsGate Golf Courses
- Week 1: June 9-15
- Week 2: June 16-22
- Week 3: June 23-29
- Week 4: June 30 - July 6
- Week 5: July 7-13
- Week 6: July 14-20 - SOLD OUT
- Week 7: July 21-27 - SOLD OUT
- Week 8: July 28 - August 3
|2019 Summer Camps||$2,350 USD per week||$1,650 USD per week|
* Boarding students are expected to arrive Sunday afternoon/early evening and be picked up by their guardians on Saturday morning. For non-boarding students, please drop off daily (Monday through Friday) for camp.
|6:30 am||Wake Up|
|7:30 am||Non-Boarding Drop-Off at LJGA|
|7:45-8:45 am||Fitness (Monday - Thursday)|
|9:00 am-12:00 pm||Full Swing & Short Game Analysis and Technical Training (Monday - Thursday)|
|12:00-1:30 pm||Lunch at ChampionsGate Clubhouse|
|1:30-4:30 pm||On-Course Performance Training and Competitions|
|Fridays - 8:00 am||Non-Boarding Drop-Off and 9:00 am Tee-Times for LJGA Tournament|
|4:30-5:00 pm||Daily Coaches Review|
|5:00 pm||Day Camper Pick-Up|
|5:00-10:00 pm||Dinner and Evening Activities|
|10:00 pm||Bed Time|